Wednesday 3 August 2011

Twin A's sex

On July 25th, I felt the guilt worse than I ever had about not finding out Twin A's sex. I decided to be proactive and call the hospital in hopes I could talk to the nurse who was with us in emerg. No luck there but I think the lady in records that I was talking to felt bad for me and ended up revealing the gender of Twin A, apparently the report has already come back. She didn't mean to tell me - she knew we knew one of the Twin's genders but I don't think she meant to tell me the one I didn't know. She said afterwards that if we go to our doctor's office there may be a report we'd be interested in.
I was right in what I was thinking the gender was but I feel better now knowing for sure. I am glad that I took action to find out so at least some of that guilt could be gone. It will still always be there for not finding out at the time but that is something I can't go back and change I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment