Wednesday 3 August 2011

20 weeks

Today we should be 20 weeks pregnant, we were scheduled for an ultrasound at 10:30 this morning and were going to find out the sexes. I am trying to get through the day, I guess I am because I'm here and the day is slowly passing by.
On the brighter side, I had a great friend who has also had a tremendous loss and is an Angel Baby Mama, call me today. It was so nice to hear her voice and talk to her about things that only someone who has gone through a similar experience can understand. So thank-you so much my dear friend.

2 comments:

  1. You're more than welcom ;) I'm sorry we had to end our conversation so abruptly! I'll call again soon, and hopefully we can chat much longer!
    Sending Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found out about your blog via Sherri's blog. I just wanted to stop by your blog and say how terribly sorry I am for your losses. I lost my son Liam at 18 to IC and it is a rough road. The blogging community really does help.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete